We are currently at Alert Level Orange
Because of Covid we have changed the way our Doctors consult with you. Your appointment may be via a telehealth appointment, either being a phone call, video call or email or your Doctor may decide that you need to have a face to face appointment. Either way your Doctor will still consult with you. This is to lower the risk of Covid being spread around our community. Because of this our Manage-my-Health online bookings are currently closed. Please call the practice to make an appointment.
- There are no vaccine pass restrictions for essential healthcare services or while visiting our practice
- You will still receive treatment whether you are vaccinated or not but you may be asked to have a telehealth consult with your Doctor, whenever possible, as this keeps everyone safe.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask and if you have cold and flu symptoms your appointment may be a phone consult or you will be asked to wait in your car
- Please gel your hands when entering and leaving the practice
- Please show kindness and patience to our dedicated staff at all times.
If you answer yes to any of the questions below please remain in your car, or if you walked, take a seat outside and please ring 03 477 9994 on your arrival to let us know you are here. Do not come into our waiting room! Thank you
Symptoms of Covid-19
- Runny Nose
- Sore throat
- Loss of sense of smell
- Shortness of breath
- Vomiting and Diahorrea